ruger pc carbine. Pistol caliber carbines deliver better accuracy, velocity, and recoil control than their handgun counterparts while feeding from the same magazines you already have.
The PC Carbine comes complete with two mag wells: one for Ruger SR Series 9mm magazines, and one for Glock double-stack 9mm magazines. The dead blow action features a custom tungsten dead blow weight that shortens bolt travel and reduces felt recoil and muzzle rise.
- Includes two magazine wells for use with common Ruger® and Glock® magazines. Ships with SR-Series Pistol and Security-9® magazine well installed, and an additional magazine well accepting Glock® magazines is included (older Glock mags WILL work)
- Reversible magazine release and reversible charging handle to support ambidextrous use or one-handed control manipulation while maintaining a proper firing grip
- Cold hammer-forged, chrome-moly steel heavy barrel with ultra-precise rifling provides exceptional accuracy
- 1/2×28 threading for muzzle accessories
- Dead blow action features a custom tungsten dead blow weight that shortens bolt travel and reduces felt recoil
- Easy takedown enables quick separation of the barrel/forend assembly for easy of transportation and storage
- Durable, glass-filled nylon synthetic stock features sling swivel studs for rapid sling attachment
- Soft rubber buttpad with spacers allows the rifle to be properly sized for different shooters (three half-inch spacers included)
- Accurate sighting system with adjustable ghost ring rear aperture and protected blade front
- Light, crisp trigger pull with minimal overtravel and positive reset using proven 10/22 trigger components
- CNC-milled 7075-T6 billet aluminum receiver with integrated Picatinny rail
- Underside rail for accessories
- Includes one 17-rd. SR magazine and hex wrenches for rear sight adjustment, buttpad spacer adjustment, and charging handle
There are no reviews yet.